Paleo Potato Salad without the Potatoes from EverydayPaleo.com
I’m going to start adding recipes that I’ve either enjoyed and/or seen that look pretty good. Most will probably be mostly “Paleo”.
Everyday Paleo “No Potato” Salad
- 2 heads of cauliflower
- 1 dozen eggs, hard-boiled and diced
- 1/2 a medium sized red onion, finely diced
- 6-8 celery stalks, finely diced
- A lot of dill pickles, diced
- About 1 1/2 cups of mayo with 2 tablespoons of dried dill and 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic added.
- About 1 teaspoon of yellow mustard
- Black pepper to taste
Cut the cauliflower into large florets. You want the cauliflower to be soft but not mushy! Steam the cauliflower around 7-10 minutes, cooking until tender but not mushy. Rinse the steamed cauliflower under cold water to stop the cooking process. Drain the cauliflower well and pat dry with paper towels. Crumble the cauliflower into a large mixing bowl, add all of the remaining ingredients including the mayo, mustard, and pepper and mix well. Either eat right away or let chill for a couple of hours before serving.