Easy Chicken Casserole
This recipe is super easy to do, includes veggies, is pretty healthy and kids like it. I put cheese on it when I made it 🙂
Creamy Chicken and Veggies
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- Fresh garlic to taste
- 1 package of frozen cauliflower
- 1 package mixed vegetables
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients except chicken.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper
- Place chicken in the bottom of a baking dish and pour veggie mixture on top
- Bake for 60 minutes or until done